Here’s a rundown of the five types of Halloween candy with the most calories, and the five with the least. We went with the “fun size” versions, since that’s what most people hand out.
The five with the MOST calories are:
1. Snickers Peanut Butter, 130 calories.
2. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, the mini ones with the gold foil, 110 calories each.
3. Take Five, 100 calories.
4. Whoppers, also 100 calories. And you only get THREE of them.
5. A three-way tie between 100 Grand bars, Peanut Butter M&M’s, and Reese’s Nutrageous bars. All of them are 95 calories.
Now here are the five fun size candies with the FEWEST calories . . .
1. Sweet Tarts. Each one is five, and you get two of them. So, 10 calories.
2. Charleston Chews, 30 calories.
3. Jelly Bellys, 35 calories per pack. Each jellybean has about four calories.
4. Milk Duds, 40 calories.
5. A tie between Mike and Ike’s, and Nerds. They’re both 50 calories.
More here: PopSugar