Someone surveyed 200 psychics about “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”, and the highlights include: 70% believe Han Solo will DIE,. but only 12% say Luke Skywalker won’t make it through, and 90% think the movie will start with “A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away,” like all the other ones.
Here’s what else they found:
– “Are Han and Leia still a couple?” 67% said no, and 33% said yes. Of course, the trailer shows them embracing briefly, although that doesn’t mean much.
– “Is Kylo Ren related to Darth Vader?” 80% said no, while 20% said yes.
– “Will Darth Vader, a.k.a. Anakin Skywalker, appear in the movie, aside from being represented by a burnt-out helmet as seen in trailer?” 66% said yes, while 34% don’t see that happening. Even a flashback would be fair game for this one.
– “Will there be a new Emperor?” 68% said yes, and 32% said no.
– “Will a new Death Star feature in the new movie?” 85% believe there WILL be one. For some reason, the site says 22% said no, which doesn’t make sense since those numbers add up to 107%. So apparently someone goofed on that.
– “Will the movie be more successful than the most successful movie of all time, ‘Avatar’?” 93% said yes, and 7% said no.
– “Will ‘Star Wars’ creator George Lucas make a cameo appearance?” This seems a little random, since George didn’t make cameos in any of the others . . . but I guess it would be a way to connect him to the new trilogy. 58% of the psychics see this happening, while 42% don’t.