Although I will not admit that summer is coming to an end, fall flavours are definitely making their return. If you are one of the millions that enjoys a delicious pumpkin spice..ANYTHING…this is something you can make from the comfort of your own home!
According to FOOD AND WINE…a simple Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Combine pumpkin puree, condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in a saucepan
- Heat over medium heat for about 5 minutes
- Split the mixture into 2 mugs
- Mix in ¼ cup of coffee (or espresso)
- Top with whipped cream and nutmeg
For more fall recipes, check out Food and Wine