Early last year it was announced that London would be getting red light cameras at select intersections and this May they will finally be installed. What this means for you is that if your vehicle is in the intersection on a red light it will be photographed then you will be given a $325 ticket.
Which intersections will have these cameras? See below:
- Commissioners Road E at Wellington Road
- Dundas Street at Clarke Road
- Exeter Road at Wharncliffe Road S
- Huron Street at Highbury Avenue N
- Oxford Street W at Wonderland Road N
- Oxford Street E at Adelaide Street N
- Queens Avenue at Adelaide Street N
- Queens Avenue at Talbot Street
- Springbank Drive at Wonderland Road S
- Windermere Road at Richmond Street
Read more by clicking the AM980 article below.