As wedding season approaches experts have put together the top list of things NOT to do.
These were just a few that made me laugh
- Guests wearing outfits that are far too revealing
- Wearing all white or all black
- Bringing someone who was not invited/failing to RSVP but turning up/arriving late/changing table places
- Wearing a dress very similar to the bridesmaids
- Blocking out the view of others in church with very large brimmed hats
- Getting drunk/rowing and causing a scene
- Forgetting to turn the ringer off your mobile phone for the ceremony or speeches
- Being too aggressive when trying to catch the bride’s bouquet
- Photo bombing official photos
- Trying to chat up the bride or flirt with the groom
I am sure some of us are guilty of some of these…but just a heads up…these are all pretty frowned upon.