Londoners know all too well that the Talbot St. Bridge in downtown London, Ontario, is notorious for oversize trucks trying to squeeze their way through.
Though there is clear signage warning drivers that vehicles over 3.3m tall will not be able to safely pass under the bridge it’s never long before it claims another victim.
According to AM980 News there is a report going before city hall “next Wednesday, which outlines raising the bridge, lowering the road, or adding even more signage as potential solutions to the problem.”
How can these new signs get the attention of drivers? Here are 5 ideas!
1. Who doesn’t love a ‘Lord Of The Rings’ reference?
2. Or it could remind drivers what a headache they are going to have with the help of ‘South Park.’
3. “The Truck Stops Here” idea comes straight from the @TalbotStBridge on Twitter!
4. Or the sign could be classic meme style:
5. How about this one for ‘Jurassic Park’ fans, Wayne Knight waving his no-no finger with “Driving a truck over 3.3m tall?” at the top?